IF YOU CAN WALK AND BREATHE
YOU CAN SEA TREK
Experience the thrill of exploring the ocean and all its wonders,
without giving up precious vacation time for specialized training.
IDEAL FOR PERSONS EIGHT YEARS AND OLDER,
Sea Trek is the world’s premier underwater helmet diving experience.
Present your military or Guam ID at the box office to receive $20 off
- 3 day access to Ocean Safari
- Guided Sea Trek Tour
- UnderWater World Signature USB containing photos of your tour available for purchase
Daily between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. (Except 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.)
Whether you’re excited about your Sea Trek Helmet Dive or nervous about the adventure, you’re sure to have questions – everyone does. In fact, here are some of our most frequently asked questions (and their answers) to put your mind at ease.
Q: I am not a good swimmer – can I still go? Is it more dangerous if I can’t swim?
A: This tour is designed for non- swimmers. You do not need any previous experience or swimming skills; it’s as easy as walking and breathing!
Q: I just did my hair and make-up before I left the hotel now I’ll get all messed up again – can I fix it back up at your facility?
A: Sea Trek participants remain dry from the shoulders up; your hair will not get wet and your make-up won’t run. You can even wear prescription glasses or contact lenses. Shower and changing facilities are available for your use post-tour. You may bring your favorite toiletries.
Q: Do I need to shower at your facility before the dive?
Q: Are towels available – can I buy towels at the retail shop?
A: Towels and swim wear are available for purchase at the gift shop.
Q: How warm or cold is the water?
A: 25 Celsius 77 degrees Fahrenheit.
Q: Is there a safety deposit box?
A: Lockers are available; however Under Water World is not responsible for lost items.
Q: Where do I check in?
A: At the box Office. We are requesting 15 minutes prior to your Sea Trek tour time.
Q: What if I am afraid of the sharks?
A: The resident sharks avoid Sea Trek bubbles, although there will be the opportunity to view them. For a more exciting adventure we recommend our UWW ‘Dive with the Sharks’.
Q: Can I get out of the water without ruining it for the rest of the team, if I don’t like it? Will I get a refund?
A: Our staff is very sensitive to personal needs or concerns; our guests have time to enjoy the experience at their own level of comfort. Should you decide to leave the tour early, a staff member will escort you to the exit point; your departure will not affect the tour or experience of other guests. As space is limited, there is no refund.
Q: Why do I have to sign Liability Waiver consent?
A: An amusement park, a scuba diving company, a cruise ship, or a scooter rental company may all require their patrons to sign waivers. This is common practice. An “assumption of risk” is now a fact of life with practically anything you take, do or engage in.
Q: What is the age requirement for the going on the dive?
A: 8 and above.
Q: Why is there a health questionnaire?
A: Although rare, taking part in under water activities can place stresses on your body that may be disagreeable with certain types of pre-existing health conditions. You must consult with a physician if these conditions apply to you.
Q: Is it a problem if I am menstruating?
A: Wear your usual protection for water activities, there are no special concerns in the aquarium.
Q: Is there a discount for my friends watching me from the tunnel – how much?
A: Exciting packages are available; please contact the box office for current promotions. Underwater world Sea Grill, Ocean Lounge and Sky Lounge are all part of the Sea Trek family fun.
Still have questions? No problem! Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservations may be made in advance, or you may join the next immediate tour if space is available. Up to 6 guests per dive. Tour time is approximately 1 hour from start to finish. Ages 8 years old and above.
The following list may help provide a better understanding of our policies and what you may expect:
- Guests may not participate in the Sea Trek Guam program until they have signed the downloadable Liability Release and Assumption of Risk waiver and a downloadable Medical Questionnaire Form. Some pre-existing conditions might include verification that the participant has acknowledged consultation and approval by their physician to participate in the activity. The signature of a legal guardian is required if the participant is under 18 years of age.
- Any guest that the Dive Instructor feels cannot safely dive will not be allowed to dive. The following examples may end a guest’s participation:
- Intoxication or hangover
- Illness, such as a cold
- Physical injury
- Inappropriate behavior
- Towels and swim suits are available for purchase.
- All guests will follow the instructions and directions of the Guide during the tour.
- Guests will behave conscientiously with consideration for the enjoyment of others on the tour.
- No guest will move any portion of the exhibit decor.
- At no time will a guest be permitted to grab or hold any animal.
- Guests will move to the exit ladder when directed by the Guide.